The Video Content Producer is the head of each content project team. They work with the videographer to plan future projects, filming, editing, and release schedules; coordinate with team members and athletes to set up shoots; and ensure the quality of the final product. This position will be responsible for planning, setting up, and creating original content for UNCUT.
- Ideate and pitch ideas for new original long form content.
- Maintain active lines of communication with videographers, photographers, and graphic designers on
status of edits, exports, and incoming footage, while being cognizant of deadlines.
- Assists in exporting and publishing of video content to UNCUT’s social platforms.
- Strong understanding of the UNCUT brand and style.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and an
understanding After Effects.
- Knowledge in color correction, audio mixing and mix downs preferred.
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset.
- Ability to shoot.
- Demonstrated relationship management and be able to form and upkeep relationships with student-